Guiding You Through The Complexities Of Real Estate Law
At Barli & Associates LLC, we have a passion for real estate law and have considerable experience handling real estate transactions of all shapes and sizes for a wide range of clientele in New Jersey. From first-time homebuyers to small businesses, we help our clients make informed decisions about their real estate property, then guide them step-by-step through the legal process ahead.
We have experience handling:
- Residential property transactions – including the purchase and sale of single and multifamily homes, condominiums and co-op properties
- Commercial real estate transactions – including the purchase and sale of everything from office buildings to shopping centers
- Landlord-tenant matters – including lease disputes and eviction actions
- Loss of property due to debt – as in the case of short sales and foreclosures
- Property tax appeals
- Zoning and environmental law issues
We Make Real Estate Transactions Stress-Free
While buying or selling real estate can be an exciting experience, it can also be incredibly stressful if you don’t fully understand the legal process or the laws at work. You could easily find yourself quickly overwhelmed by the process if you don’t seek help from a lawyer right away.
At Barli & Associates LLC, our attorneys have the type of experience that only comes from closing hundreds of real estate transactions over the years. When you obtain our services, we will explain the process and the steps you need to take in order to complete it. We will work with you from beginning to end, making sure your sale or purchase is as stress-free as possible.
Schedule An Appointment – Contact Our Firm
Whether you’re looking to sell your home or interested in purchasing property for your company, the law offices of Barli & Associates LLC can help. To schedule a free initial consultation today, call either our Clifton or Tenafly office at 973-638-1101. You may also fill out our online contact form to send us an email. We serve clients throughout Passaic, Bergen, Essex and Hudson counties. Credit cards are accepted.