Addressing Child Custody In New Jersey

The issue of determining child custody can arise because parents are divorcing, separating or because the child’s parents were never married to begin with. Whatever the situation, a custody arrangement is decided based on the petitions made by the parents but ultimately on the best interests of the child.

If you’re preparing to petition the court for custody of your child or are already in the midst of a bitter custody battle, the attorneys at Barli & Associates LLC are here to help. We have experience handling a variety of family law issues and have strategies to address:

  • Shared physical custody and legal custody disputes
  • Parenting time disagreements
  • Visitation disputes
  • Establishment of paternity
  • Fathers’ rights and grandparents’ rights cases
  • Third-party custody cases
  • Child support requests
  • Modification of child support order

We Are Committed To Getting You Results

At Barli & Associates LLC, we seek solutions to child custody disputes that are truly in the best interests of the child. During your free initial consultation, we will carefully review all the facts of your case before presenting you with all your options. We will then work with you and the courts to determine the best custody arrangement for you and your child.

Our lawyers don’t let emotions lead custody negotiations because we understand the benefits of maintaining a level head during legal proceedings. By addressing concerns quickly after they arise and keeping you well informed, we help you to stay in control of the situation and your emotions as well.

Obtain Our Services

We take a vested interest in your case because we care about you and your family as much as you do. Let us put our compassion to work for you by scheduling a free initial consultation at either our Clifton or Tenafly office. Call 973-638-1101 or send us an email to set up an appointment. After-hours and weekend consultations are available. Credit cards are accepted. We serve clients in all towns in New Jersey throughout Passaic, Bergen, Essex and Hudson counties.